1. These Participation Rules (“Rules”) apply to the Maurice Lacroix Timecode game (“the Game”). By participating to the Competition, each Participant expressly agrees to have fully understood and to be bound by these Rules. Where prohibited by applicable local law, no participation in the Game shall be allowed.
2. The Game is promoted and organized by Maurice Lacroix SA, located at Rue des Rangiers 21, 2350 Saignelégier, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as “Maurice Lacroix”).
3. The Game takes place and a participation in the Game is possible from May 8, 2019 until December 15th, 2019. Each Participant will participate in the Game via the following website address: https://timecode.mauricelacroix.com or via the Maurice Lacroix Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/mauricelacroix/ or via the Maurice Lacroix Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/mauricelacroixwatches/.
4. These Rules are available in English only and are displayed on the Game web page at https://timecode.mauricelacroix.com
5. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to cancel the Game and/or change the Rules at any time without prior notice to Participants, without liability to the Participants. Any changes will be posted on the Maurice Lacroix website at https://timecode.mauricelacroix.com
6. The competition is open to all natural persons that are of legal age. Only one participation per person is permitted. All participants who are not of legal age (in most European countries 18 years) are not permitted to participate in the Game. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to ask for the proof of legal age at any time, and in particular during the attribution and/or sending of any eventual prize to the Participant. In case the Participant fails to submit such identification and proof of legal age within 1 week of its request, Maurice Lacroix will be entitled to cancel his/her participation in the Competition.
7. By participating in the Competition and accepting these terms & conditions you warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Competition and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
8. Employees and immediate family members of Maurice Lacroix employees and their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies connected with the creation or administration of the Competition are eligible to take part in the Competition. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
9. There is no purchase requirement to participate in the Competition and there is no charge to use of the Maurice Lacroix Competition web site (https://timecode.mauricelacroix.com) and other social media other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or telephone company.
10. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal details submitted by you are true, current and complete and that the e-mail addresses you submit are accurate and valid.
11. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached any of these Rules.
12. In the event of the Competition being regarded as illegal in the country of a Participant, the latter must refrain from participating.